Become a Member
The Lynn Valley Seniors Association, is a non-profit organization for seniors, 55 years of age or older. An annual membership to the Lynn Valley Seniors Association is $25 (per calendar year) and entitles you to the following benefits:
- Access to a variety of social activity groups and registered programs
- Access to LVSA drop-in activity groups for a reduced fee
- Participation in a variety of bus day-trips at a reduced rate
- Vote in the Annual General Meeting
- Meet new friends
- Email subscription to the bi-monthly newsletter detailing information about the upcoming events and your membership
- Opportunities to become involved in meaningful volunteer work
- Have your say in how Lynn valley is developed for seniors
Join the association and take advantage of your seniority!
How do I become a member?
Download a PDF version of the membership form here.