Become a Member
The Lynn Valley Seniors Association, is a non-profit organization for seniors, 55 years of age or older. An annual membership to the Lynn Valley Seniors Association is $20 (per calendar year) and entitles you to the following benefits:
- Access to a variety of social activity groups and registered programs
- A reduced enrollment rate for some educational courses
- Access to LVSA drop-in activity groups for a reduced fee
- Participation in a variety of bus day-trips at a reduced rate
- Vote in the Annual General Meeting
- 10% discount at Black Bear Pub
- Meet new friends
- Email subscription to the bi-monthly newsletter detailing information about the upcoming events and your membership
- Opportunities to become involved in meaningful volunteer work
- Have your say in how Lynn valley is developed for seniors
Join the association and take advantage of your seniority!
**Please note due to COVID-19 not all programs are up and running at the present time.**
How do I become a member?
- Download a PDF version of the membership form here or phone 604.987.5820 to make an appointment to pick up a membership form.
- Due to Covid-19 please mail completed form with $20 payment to: Lynn Valley Seniors Association, 940 Lynn Valley Road, North Vancouver, BC V7J 1Z7. Your membership card will be mailed back to you (please make cheque payable to LVSA).